I am a freelance lifestyle, portrait and commercial photographer from the UK, but I spend most of my time at my family home near Gdańsk, Poland. I have collaborated with public figures (Agnieszka Dygant, Agnieszka Cegielska TVN, Alina Strześniewska Radio Kolor, Ilona Adamska ID Media), top athletes (Tour de Polgne), company directors (Micael O'Leary, Ryanair CEO) and with international brands (Google, Appelberg publishing). I also take on fashion and architectural projects and I have publications in many national and international magazines (Atlas Copco, K Mag, Forbes.pl, Imperium Kobiet, Law Business Quality, meLady, Dolce Vita, Prestiż).
I have always been a very creative person. In my 20's and 30's, I was writing music for media companies and playing bass professionally in a rock band. Over the last few years I have established myself as a graphic designer and photographer, which has opened up a whole new world of possibilities. Saying all that, I still think lego is one of the best inventions of our time 🙂
My personal projects are leading me more in the direction of conceptual and advertising. I guess this is because this genre has fewer boundaries with more space stretch my creativity.
SUMMARY OF PUBLICATIONS
- Ubierz (J)Ego - hardback book on men's fashion by Grażyna Paturalska. Book & CD cover and over 100 photos
- K Mag - fashion shoot for client
- Weranda - several architectural adverts for clients
- Prestiż - regular appearances for event photography
- Express Biznesu - regular appearances for event photography
- Imperium Kobiet - several portrait and lifestyle shoots for clients
- Law Business Quality - several portrait and lifestyle shoots for clients
- Dolce Vita - several appearances for event photography
- meLady - several fashion shoots for clients
- Krokowa Tourist Board hardback book - several landscape and lifestyle photos
- Build Magazine (for Atlas Copco) - cover and several spreads
- I also have a growing gallery licensed through Getty Images.